Now tell me about hundreds of things. ~Saki
1., 2. and 3. This little turquoise teapot makes me smile. I got it at Target yesterday. I felt guilty about buying it.
4. I can't get enough of http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/.
5. I like the rainy days in Oregon.
6. I'm scared of bees.
7. I can't believe I've been married for almost 10 years.
8. I really can't believe my dad has been dead for almost 20 years.
9. My favorite/lucky number is 9.
10. I don't like even numbers.
11. I can't stop biting my nails.
12. I crave acknowledgement.
13. Sometimes I forget how much I love to watch clouds.
14. I'm scared about the future.
15. I can't believe I'll be 40 next year.
16. I'm hooked on the Price is Right.
17. I don't know if I'll ever lose weight.
18. I sometimes wonder about my finding my birthfather.
19. I hope to swim with a dolphin someday.
20. I don't want to travel outside of the U.S. because I don't want people to know I'm an "American".
21. My Molly pup is the cutest thing ever. http://mollypups.blogspot.com/
22. Sometimes I want a kid (not a baby, a kid).
23. I'm forever grateful to Julie for introducing me to the Landmark Forum. http://www.landmarkeducation.com/
24. One of my dreams is to live right on the beach.
25. I'm pretty sure Malcolm and I knew each other in a previous life.
26. My books are like my babies.
27. I wonder if my birthmother thinks about me.
28. Sometimes I laugh about the things I've "been through".
29., 30. My mom is like my best friend and sometimes I want to smack her one.
31. I wish I knew then what I know now.
32. I used to be a poet.
33., 34. I've never even tried marijuana but I can quote a number of Cheech & Chong movies at you.
35. The salt and the lime is sometimes the best part of the margarita.
36. I swam naked in the Gulf of Mexico.
37. I have a tattoo of a shooting star on the inside of my left ankle.
38., 39., 40. When people ask, I always say I have four older brothers. Even though one died when I was barely 3 and one I'll never speak to again.
41. I've finally accepted my curly hair.
42. I often forget that I don't need a reason to wear glitter.
43., 44. I've marched in gay pride parades. I'm not gay.
45. White daisies are better than roses.
46. I also like the number 11.
47. Nothing beats a bubble bath with a good book.
48. Sometimes I feel like it's my job to make people laugh.
49. San Francisco is one of my favorite places in the world.
50., 51. It's very important to me to do a good job (and be acknowledged for it).
52. Sometimes I cry about the things I've "been through".
53. I was a Jesus Freak in junior high.
54., 55. 13 years of Lutheran/Christian education left me religiously rebellious and confused.
56. It's hard to not take things personally.
56. 57. Two of my best friends go by the names of Lunchy and Knoxy.
58. I met my husband in an AOL chatroom.
59., 60. I am a champion for transformation and I practice unshakeable confidence.
61., 62. I *love* to swim but I won't wear a bathing suit in public.
63. I've almost gotten into fights at two different Barenaked Ladies concerts.
64. I don't question Malcolm's love for me.
65. It hurts my heart when Molly whimpers in her sleep.
66. I can almost sing all of Baby Got Back at karaoke without running out of breath.
67. I almost quit my job last year when my boss told me I couldn't leave early to go see the Foo Fighters with Knoxy in a dive bar in the valley.
68. We met Dave Grohl that night.
69. I can't say 69 without also saying "dude".
70. I'd rather be cold than hot.
71. I'm surprisingly good at Guitar Hero.
72. I usually work in my pajamas these days.
73. I'm finally doing work I love.
74. I have no idea who I'll vote for in November.
75. My hair is growing gray very rapidly.
76. I've been thinking about giving up meat.
77. Guilt runs me sometimes.
78. Rainbows make me squeal with excitement.
79. It feels wrong to not honk when going through a tunnel.
80. Weeping willow trees always make me think of my Grandma Ada.
81., 82. Oprah's Big Give Show makes me cry and makes me mad in the same hour.
83., 84. I forget that compared to others in this world, I have nothing to complain about and nothing to worry about.
85. My pink cowgirl boots make me so happy.
86., 87. I get obsessed with getting the gifts with purchases (and then never use them - like the Clinique ones).
88. How can it be 21 years since I graduated from high school?
89. I miss the little boy my nephew Christopher was.
90. It took me 12 years to finish my 4 year degree.
91., 92. I love surprises but I *hate* knowing that a surprise is coming.
93. I'm a good gift giver.
94. Bad customer service makes me cranky.
95. I always seem to end up sitting next to talkers at the movies.
96. I never learned how to drive stick shift.
97. The summer I was 16 was probably the best summer of my life.
98. I'm a good speller.
99. One of my dreams is to have a pink or teal green bike with a basket.
100. I hope to see the Aurora Borealis before I die.
101. In the cuteness contest, pandas always win.
You? (not necessarily a hundred - it was really hard) :)