Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ch-Ch-Changes

Time to pat myself on the back as week 7 comes to a close.

I'm down 22.5 lbs. and 45.25 inches on last check (last checked 2 weeks ago and I get that checked again this week, I think).

In 49 days, I haven't had sugar, fast food, diet soda (or any other soda), caffeine, or alcohol and very, very little salt/sodium. I also eat all meats sitting at the table (not in front of the TV) and use my dishes, silverware, etc. (so nice to not eat off a wrapper!).

I drink 100 oz. of water a day (and pee myself silly).

Every night, I plan what I'll be eating the next day and then just follow that plan. I weigh and measure everything I eat.

I'm down about 2 sizes in jeans but can't really find any that fit right now so I bought a new, smaller belt {stupid smaller waist with bigger butt!}.

I cut my knee shaving the other day because I'm not used to the smaller surface area. ;)

I rock. :D

No comments: