Sunday, April 15, 2012
Here I am. 63 lbs lighter. I got a little stuck between 50-60 and had so much going on - family visits, birthdays, illness.
I kept on trucking - just in a little bit of a lower gear.
I came up with an action plan last Monday to kick it into high gear (and then promptly got sick) but I'm back, baby. I'm back!
My Action Plan:
* plan meals & eat them (i.e. Stay *ON* Program) ~ this has been part of my success since the beginning. To stop, think and plan ahead for what I'll eat the next day. Then I just eat that plan.
* no going out to eat ~ this is part of the above and I'm just reeling it in a bit. I can easily find things to eat at restaurants but it's harder and much more tempting so I'll putting this on hold (for now).
* track days *on* program ~ I'm doing this like a good manufacturing plant: 123 DAYS ACCIDENT FREE. I don't know if this one will work for me, by I'm willing to try it. I know I haven't had caffeine, soda, sugar, and other things for 147 days. And knowing that it's been 147 days, it helps me to not have those days and have to start the count over
* read Life is Hard, Food is Easy by Linda Spangle ~ I'm reading a bit of this every day.
* Zumba 4-5 times per week ~ (as soon as I can stop coughing, I'm back on it!)
* walk Molly every day that it's not raining
* drink 100 oz. water per day ~ I've been really good with 80 and pushing it up to 100 now
* blog once a week ~ HELLO! :D
And adding in now - getting how freaking amazing I am. Every day. No matter what I weigh.