Monday, April 23, 2012

Just Sayin'....

Here are some things to NOT say to someone who is losing/ has lost weight:
{not ALL of these have been said to me...}

* you look SO MUCH better
* you better slow down/stop now, you'll float away
* you better slow down/stop now, you'll lose your curves
* don't get too thin
* you skinny bitch


So, what are some things to say to someone who is losing/has lost weight?
{ALL of these have been said to me....}
* you're kicking ass at the weight loss!
* you look great, gorgeous!
* holy crap, you've lost weight!
* I'm proud of you
* you're inspiring


 Thank you for the love and support. It's making a world of difference for me. xo

3 comments:

lunchy said...

Dear Trisha,
Holy crap you've lost a bunch of weight! YOu look gorgeous! Do youy realize you've now lost the equivalent of an adolescent child? You're awesome! Not many people can do what you've done. Well, they can but they don't have the steely determination to stick to it. You are doing great and I cannot WAIT to see you in person!!! Keep on truckin', you're going to reach your goal before you know it! Way to go, girl :-)

xoj

Trisha said...

and EVERYTHING my girl Lunchy said!!! xo

Knoxy said...

So is it inappropriate to say, "Dang gurrrlllll. I want to sop you up with a biscuit and gnaw on you like a rib, sucka"?

Oops.

(you are rockin' it, sister. rockin it!!!)